1. Moringa is an excellent source of protein, an added advantage to vegetarians. Moringa powder also is packed with at least 46 vitamins, nutrients and minerals such as vitamins A, C, B3, B6, iron, selenium, lutein and magnesium. Check out this free nutrient-laden breakfast recipe.
2. The powder and seeds are quite rich in antioxidants which help fight disease-causing free radicals;
3. Moringa is packed with an outstanding amount of plant-based fiber. This fiber lowers can help lower the levels of cholesterol for a healthier and leaner body;
4. Moringa seed is an appetite suppressant. Taking one seed twice daily and adding the powder to regular dietary plan can help speed up metabolism for those looking to shed a few extra kilos; and
5. Moringa has both amino-acids, antibacterial, and anti-microbial properties that help in fighting infections in and outside the body.
Where to buy: in Kenya you can practically find Moringa powder in any supermarket. You can also buy online, just ensure that someone is not selling you powdered lawn.