Protein (plant or animal) is great for your skin! Just ensure that you eat Non-GMO protein whether plant or animal.
What you need
How to get it done
- Mash brown sugar, garlic, salt, and pepper together in a mortar and pestle to form a paste.
- Add the chicken in to ziplock bag, coat with the paste, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for 12 hours to overnight.
- Heat oil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook and stir onion in hot oil until softened, about 5 minutes. Stir ketchup, vinegar, and Worcestershire or sweet and sour sauce into onions; bring to a simmer and cook until flavors blend, about 10 minutes.
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate. Remove chicken from bag and discard marinade.
- Cook chicken on the preheated grill until lightly browned on all sides, about 1 minute per side.
- Turn off one of the grill burners or move the coals and move chicken so there is no heat source directly below it.
- Baste drumsticks with the sauce and cook another 10 minutes; turn again and baste chicken with sauce. Continue to grill drumsticks until juices run clear, 10 to 15 minutes more. An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read 74 degrees C
Tip: Ensure you eat the cartilage on both ends of the bone, these are rich in gelatin and collagen which repairs your skin’s cells and joints. Also, suck out that brown bone marrow because it is rich in minerals such as Iron and Calcium