We are a skincare brand, so we should be loading you with posts about buying our stuff right? yes, and no. Our mission is to also educate our customers about the various ingredients that we use to make our stuff. So even if you may not be able to afford some of our items, we still believe that we should share with you some quick beauty recipes. We know how college life can stretch a shilling or a dollar. If you are Kenyan, you can get all of these ingredients for under KES 1000 at your local supermarket.
Here is a quick Tumeric Face Mask recipe
- Teaspoon organic tumeric powder (we used one from Daillies Organics)
- Half ripe avocado fruit
- 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon organic ginger powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Olive oil
- Mix all manually by hand or blender if preferred.
- Smoothen over your face. (Make sure you rinse your make up off first)
- Let the mask stay for 30-60 minutes or as long as you want.
- Rinse with warm water, follow this with a botanical cleansing milk
- Moisturize your face.
Make a difference in someone’s life by sharing this recipe on social media. Learn more about our premier Organic Skin Care Brand in AFRICA at www.lheritier1789.com