Kale is a super food that is good for your skin. So start eating this thing like yesterday!
- 500g fresh kale
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon Almond Oil, or Olive Oil, or Non-GMO Maize Oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Chilli powder (optional)
- 1/2 Freshly squeezed Lemon juice (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 220ºC/gas 7. Rinse the kale under cold running water and dry the leaves very well, in a salad spinner if you have one. Cut out the center stalks, then cut or chop the kale into your desired size. Strings or leaves alike.
- Place the kale on a baking tray and drizzle over the lemon, pepper, sesame and your desired oil, scatter over the sesame seeds and season with sea salt and black pepper.
- Roast in the oven for 20 minutes, turning halfway through cooking, until crisp at the edges.
Remember: always shop organic. Kale is prone to being sprayed with pesticides even 3 days before consumption. So choose carefully and rinse thoroughly.
To boost your metabolism, remember to add the chilli and lemon! Change someone’s life by sharing this recipe! Learn more about our skincare brand at www.lheritier1789.com