You wake up in the morning, hungry and in the mood of sipping your favorite black tea or coffee and you realize it’s finished! Well, it is not the end of the world; you can use simple ingredients in your kitchen to brew a healthy and delicious tea in the morning or any time of the day. Here’s a unique recipe of dried Rosemary leaves (or fresh) and ground cinnamon powder or sticks: two ayurvedic elements fused into an elixir for your benefit!
- 1 teaspoon of Rosemary leaves
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon powder (*or two cinnamon sticks*)
- 2 cups of water
- Channel the powers of nature; brew your potion
- Heat the water in a pan until its warm
- Add both the rosemary leaves and cinnamon sticks
- Boil the ingredients for five minutes
- Sieve the ingredients and pour in a cup
- Sweeten with sugar, stevia, agave nectar or any other sweetener (optional)
What do you gain?
From rosemary: it is a great memory booster, improves mood, relieves stress, builds the immune system and is a great breath freshener.
With cinnamon: it reduces high cholesterol levels, is full of antioxidants, boosts weight loss and reduces blood sugar levels