Ladies and Dudes,
Great job on embarking on a new life of loving yourself and maintaining a good health.
Here is a recipe to enjoy.
Lemongrass Tonic Water
- 3 Leaves of Lemongrass
- 1 Lime
- 1 Teaspoon of Hibiscus powder
- Glass bottle i.e ex wine bottle
- Fill 1 Litre of water into a pan and bring to warm temperature but not boiling point nor lukewarm.
- Add the Lemongrass leaves into the clean bottle
- Add the water and let it cool down for 1hr
- Add the hibiscus powder and squeeze that lime right through
- Take this awesome concoction to the fridge and consume as you need esp after workout or when having some bad ass cravings
The best part about this is that lemongrass itself is a preservative so you can store the water in the fridge for up to a week.