We made this mango-banana pancake recipe up by accident, because we had run out of breakfast items. Turned out so delicious. It is very filling and 1 pancake alone was enough to last 5 hours without getting the sudden feel of hunger. remember, what you eat, reflects on your skin. And as a skincare company, we care about the look and feel of your skin.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup hemp/almond milk
- 1/2 cup granola
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp sunflower/almond oil
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan/Sea salt
- 1 egg unbeaten
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 sweet ripe mango unpeeled
- In a dry bowl, mash the banana and mango together
- Add flour, baking powder, granola, sugar, salt, egg, and oil. Mix together until well combined
- Add your choice of grain milk (*we used hemp*) and mix well. Let this mixture sit for 10-15 minutes.
- Use 1/2 cup to pour the batter into a thick-based pan/griddle. Cook one side and turn when bubbles form at the top
- Once done cooking all. Drizzle agave syrup or honey to replace syrups with High Fructose Corn Syrup. You can also add some some slices of ripe bananas or mango cubes to your pancake as garnish.