The pores under your feet are the largest ones in your body. This allows them to expel toxins while absorbing minerals into your body. There are several patch therapies where a detoxing patch is slapped under your feet, you sleep with them overnight then you wake up to some truly dirty patches.
Here is a quick recipe that you can use to detox your body and also your feet, if you do not have a bathtub at home.
- 1 Tbsp turmeric (read here why turmeric is good for you)
- 1 Tbsp freshly crushed ginger
- 1 teaspoon Almond Oil 03
- 5 drops lavender essential oil
- 2 cups coarse sea salt
- 1 glass jar (do not throw away your strawberry jam jar, wash it and keep it for such things)
How to enjoy:
- Mix all the ingredients in a glass bowl
- Add them into the jar and tighten the lid
- If you are lucky enough to have a tub, then just pour a portion of this into hot water.
- If you do not have a tub, use some of this to soak up your feet after scrubbing them.
Tip: This detox stuff will get you really sweaty so drink a lot of water once you soak up.
Give us feedback/comments below once you try it and you could stand a chance to enjoy one of our Organic Skincare products once we launch soon.