This is an awesome option to add to your toast, sandwiches, or even as a perfectly convenient face mask!
- 1 small or medium avocado, cut in half, pit removed, and flesh scooped out
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard (optional)
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan/sea salt (adjust to taste)
- 2 tablespoons olive/almond oil ( gives it the silkiness)
- Add the avocado, lemon, mustard (if using) and salt to a food processor or high speed blender and process till it's blended up well. Stop a few times to scrape the bowl down if need be.
- With the motor running, drizzle in your olive/almond oil. Continue blending till the mixture has taken on a creamy, light texture.
- Makes 1/2 to 3/4 cup (depending on the size of your avocado).
Did you know that you can also apply this mayo to your hair after shampoo? Yes, after you slap it on to your sandwich, use the remainder to deep condition your AFRO!