Sweet potato fries are so good, filling, and also super easy to make. Sweet potatoes are rich in Vitamin A, which fights signs of aging on your skin. You can use this as a filling breakfast item. Just add some fried eggs to the side with some awesome Lemongrass tea and you won’t crave a thing for hours!
- 3 Sweet Potatoes (the orange ones rich in vitamin A and beta carotene)
- 2 Tbsp Rice Bran Oil or Almond Oil
- 3 Tbsp corn meal
- Coarse sea salt
- Heat the oven to 230C
- Toss the sweet potatoes in the oil, cornmeal and salt
- Roast in the oven for about 20 minutes, until tender within and crisp outside. You can test this using a fork.
- If you do not have an oven then just deep fry them in Rice Bran Oil.
- Drain on paper towel
- Use that awesome ketchup to enjoy this stuff
What you and your skin will get: Vitamins A & C, Calcium, Iron, Potassium and dietary fiber.